Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Last Hoorah!

Well folks, this is it. I'm down to my last 48 hours in Spain. I wish I could provide you with an amazing, poetic summary of my experience but I'm currently at a loss for words. While I am ecstatic to see my everyone back home, it almost brings me to tears thinking about leaving this place/experience behind. So, that being said (as a result of the chaos of finals, packing, and goodbyes) I'm making this post a photo entry to describe the wonderful 9 day trip I had last week to London and Dublin! (The first picture doesn't show up for me and they all loaded out of order, won't miss this crappy internet!) I'm sorry I don't have the time or motivation to write a lengthy description, it truly was one of the most fun weeks of my life. Maybe when I have more time over break I will sign on for a belated update. Thank you to everyone who has followed along on this unbelievable journey!! Love you all.


Prison in Dublin, Irleand

Gorgeous view in Cork, Ireland

And again...

Christmas decorations on Oxford Street in London!!

Creative picture huh?

Saint Paul's Cathedral in London

Ohhh London :)

London Eye, I wasn't expecting a giant ferris wheel

Christ Church in Dublin, Ireland

Tower Bridge in London, I didn't get time to go up it...next trip!

Big Ben & Parliament!!

Buckingham Palace, unfortunately no guards were out and it was raining every time we would have been able to see changing of the guards.

View of Dublin from our hostel!!

Bell tower in the center of campus at Trinity College in Dublin

Gorgeous fountain in front of Buckingham Palace

Blarney Castle in Irleand!! Gotta kiss the Blarney stone for good luck :) Terrifying, by the way haha

View walking up to Blarney Castle

Inside the Guinness factory tour in Dublin

No comments:

Post a Comment